Wednesday 17 December 2008

Explosions in The Sea

This morning I'n not a happy doggy. Mom has the morning off and she was going to take me out to the sopes again but I am afraid of the noise. THE NOISE is something that happens out in the middle of the sea. Mom says they're explosions. What ever they are they scare me to death. My ears are very sensitive and to me it sounds like an earthquake. I tremble all over and refuse to go outside. This upsets Mom because it disrupts her day too. Mom gives me lots of cuddles but I usually just get in my cosy bed and huddle up til the earthquake has passed. Life is hard sometimes!

Here is a some other things I don't like:


  • I hate it when Mom gets out the Alien. She calls it the hoover. I chase after it and bark at it and try to bite it's head off.
  • I hate the sweeping brush and the mop. I run at them and away from them. If the sweeping brush is standing next to my dinner bowl. I stay away.
  • I hate feet; oh those horrible smelly things. Feet make me nervous. If anyone touches me with their feet, I growl very loudly.
  • I absolutely and resolutely hate cats. I know the word CAT very well. If someone says the word CAT. I run out in to the back garden and go mental. Our neighbour has cats. They always come into the garden and I don't even have to see them. I KNOW they're there. Mom says I have a sixth sence.
  • I hate going to the woods because I hear gun shots and I'm afraid of those too.
  • Every year I dread fireworks night. It's the worse night of my life. Mom puts me on the sofa, wrapped in a blanket with cushions all around me and gives me Rescue Remedy to calm me. It works a little.
  • I hate that my Mom and Dad are not together any more.

Things I Love:

  • My Mom and Dad.
  • The seaside.
  • Little people, because they throw stones for me and run fast with a ball.
  • I love running through long grass.
  • I love doing back-flips.
  • I love buttered toast in the morning. Mom gives me a little bit every morning. I love the taste of the butter and the crunchyness.
  • I love sneaking upstairs at night night, and getting onto Moms bed, when she's asleep. It's so cosy and warm.
  • I love waking up with Mom. She gives me lots of strokes. Sometimes I play-fight with her on the bed. She laughs and calls me petal. She calls me busy lizzie too.
  • I love sitting on the back of the sofa, people watching out the window. If I see someone I know I wag my tail a lot and wriggle my bum. Everybody smiles at me in the window
  • I absolutely and resolutely love football. I play football as much as I can with the little boys in the park. Last year I was in the newspaper, playing with the local school boys. The paper said I'm a very skilled player. They call me the Woofing Winger and there's photo's of me tackling and heading the ball. I would play football everyday if I could.
  • I love running out to sea when the tide is out. Mom throws a stone all the way out there, which is amazing. I don't know how she can do that but I run out as far as I can, splash around in puddles and then come back again. Mom calls me Thunder when I do that.
  • And of course I love my food. Sometimes Mom gets me a bone from the butchers. She says it keeps me happy.

I think the explosions have stopped so Mom will take me out. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Miss Crazy Dog !

I love reading your stuff, especially because it reminds me of the day when we went out to the beach and Sharon and I threw about 250 pebbles for ya.

I still got the photos - what an amazing sports girl you are !

Keep flippin' !!

Love,

Ulla xx